Adtrac AG is a Swiss advertising technology company founded in 2020. We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, independently thinking
Senior Reactive Web Application Developer Angular 9+
In this role, you will be responsible for the inception, design and development of the customer-facing application components that make up our core business asset: The Digital Out Of Home Content Brokerage Platform.
As we are still small in terms of number of employees, we particularly need you to be perfectly self-motivated, able to make even farther-reaching internal architecture and design decisions sometimes with little reflection from the team. You take your confidence from self-studies, frequent exchange with other peers on the relevant web platforms for Angular/Reactive developers.
Ideally you can show some proof of past achievements (e.g. on Github.com).
- Experienced Reactive Web Application Developer with a track record of visualizing data-driven metrics, ideally in a media or advertising environment.
- We require 5 or more years of experience with the Angular tech stack up to Angular 9. The current application is built with Angular 9.
- Experience with and thorough understanding of Observables using RxJS, NgRx, and the Redux-Flux family of software engineering patterns
- Very good knowledge, experience and a proven track record with SCSS, building efficient and stable, well-behaved, reactive applications.
- Knowledge of user interface design in general with experience in UI rendering in desktop and handheld devices
- Knowledge or experience with professional graphic tools like the Adobe Creative Suite or Photoshop is a plus
- Experience with Backend components, RESTful services.
- Knowledge or experience of GraphQL is another big plus.
- Experience with and knowledge of the modern automation stack of tools like npm, webpack or alike.
- Hands-on and experience and good understanding of the principles of Agile practices and processes (e.g. SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Fluent in English and, ideally, German, at least willing to learn.
- Recommend technology choices or new user interaction/experience features as new technologies become available and satisfy production-grade quality requirements.
- Implement reactive web-based application components using state-of-the-art technologies and libraries using industry-approved best practices.
- Document the result appropriately, develop unit and functional tests that execute automatically before deployment.
- Maintain a state-of-the-art development and build environment ensuring both quality and efficiency of automated software rollouts.
- Collaborate with developers, delivery project managers, and business experts.
- Frequently accept feedback from our media agency clients to assess and improve the user experience.
If you have what it takes and share our vision of making advertising better, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad originally posted on March 17, last updated on July 8.